- Grants of up to £40,000 each will be made every other year, beginning June 2019.
- The Trust invites a select group of Nominators to recommend established ventures that would benefit from such support.
- Nominated organisations are required to draw up proposals for specific projects to be considered by Ilaria Borletti Buitoni and her fellow BBT Trustees.
- Grants will not be given for general funding, but for a particular initiative or project that will enhance the nominated organisation’s ongoing charitable work in the community.
- The nominees must be a registered charity or a formally constituted organisation that has been in existence for a minimum of three years and must be able to supply authorised accounts.
- Organisations seeking funding cannot apply directly to the Trust for support